Volkswagen is expanding the range of electric vehicles ID with the new Roomz crossoverApril 3, 2019
Now the car is only announced and presented on the teaser without any details. It is assumed that the company is preparing a full-size model, equipped with new technologies and a drone. Release is expected in 2021.
Already on April 16, within the framework of the Shanghai International Salon, a new model of electric car will debut. Volkswagen decided to expand its own line of eco-friendly cars with a full-sized I.D. crossover. Roomz. In a couple of weeks, only the concept will be presented, but the full-fledged serial version will appear no earlier than 2021.
A feature of the model will be the system of changing the interior, the new configuration of the seats, as well as the proprietary unmanned control system of the fourth level IQ.Drive. It is assumed that by the beginning of mass production, the drone will be set up and will be able to drive a car in almost any situation.
Volkswagen ID. Roomz will be part of the family of electric vehicles with a common platform MEB. It will include the I.D. hatchback, the I.D. compact all-terrain vehicle. Crozz van I.D. Buzz, drone I.D. Vizzion and retrobags I.D. Buggy.
Total Volkswagen concern for the coming decade plans to release 70 new cars equipped with electrical systems. Approximate sales for the same time will be 22 million cars.
- Financial bubble may emerge in the electric car market
- Lamborghini Jarama, a charismatic sports car, celebrates its 50th anniversary
- Tesla wants to build third-generation charging stations in China
- Volkswagen will stop selling Passat sedan in Europe
- Tesla is already worth more than $ 550 billion – it entered the Top 6 most valuable companies in the US