Volkswagen introduced an updated version of TiguanOctober 18, 2019
The German brand released the Volkswagen Tiguan 2020 model year, which received an extended list of standard equipment.
According to CarsDirect, the additional equipment, which is standard on the Tiguan S, consists of an automatic emergency braking system, blind spot monitoring and rear cross-traffic alerts. At the same time, the crossover will rise in price by 700 dollars to 25 965 dollars
It is assumed that the German brand will revise the warranty for its car in the United States, reducing it from 6 years / 115 thousand km to 4 years / 80 thousand km. It should be noted that the current generation of Volkswagen Tiguan has been offered on the market for 3 years, for this reason, of course, the automaker had to release an updated variation.
Surely, the next Tiguan model, developed on the new MQB platform, will receive several engine options from the Golf Mk8, including two hybrids with a capacity of 170 hp. and 250 hp In addition, a “charged” modification of the Tiguan R with a 2.0-liter turbocharged engine with a return of 350 hp will appear.
- Rare 47-year-old BMW Turbo will go under the hammer for $ 140,000
- First prototype battery with five minutes charge received
- Toyota Raize becomes Japan’s best-selling crossover in 2020
- Blizzard in Japan leads to large-scale accident
- Tesla opens first service center in Hainan, China