Volkswagen introduced a special version of United carsJanuary 13, 2020
For the 2020 European Football Championship, the German brand has released a special series of its models.
Volkswagen launches a special series of cars dedicated to the 2020 European Football Championship. Up !, e-up !, Polo, T-Cross, Golf Variant, Golf Sportsvan, T-Roc, Tiguan Allspace, Touran and Sharan models will be offered in a special edition , which is called United.
All models have a special Atlantic Blue Metallic exterior color. In addition, new items are distinguished by darkened rear windows, additional nameplates, as well as a different trim. Including the list of equipment included a new multimedia system and navigation, as well as much more.
- Honda to phase out petrol cars in Europe from 2022
- Porsche Design reveals laptop with carbon fiber cover
- Mercedes-AMG One will receive over 1,200 horsepower
- Lincoln will not compete with German brands
- Bentley will be taken over by Audi