Volkswagen ID Roomzz may be a replacement for the TouaregApril 18, 2019
The flagship electric crossover, which was presented at the Shanghai Auto Show, will be launched into mass production. The decision has already been made. In the Volkswagen lineup, it will be placed above the Crozz ID.
ID Roomzz will be released closer to 2021 and may replace the Volkswagen Touareg.
The model will be built on the MEB platform. The wheelbase has a length of 2965 mm, making the Roomzz interior more spacious than a Volkswagen ID Crozz. It will have three rows of seats and sliding doors. The possibility of flexible cabin adjustment is combined with an autonomous system of 4 levels. Inside, all the elements of the settings made on the displays. The dashboard is also fully digital. An additional display is available on the steering wheel, which will automatically be removed so as not to interfere with the driver.
The electrical system includes two electric motors. The total power is 306 hp (225 kW). Acceleration to 100 km / h in Volkswagen ID Roomzz takes 6.6 seconds. The maximum speed reaches 180 km / h.
The 82 kW / h battery is installed under the floor. It will provide energy for traveling up to 450 km according to the WLTP cycle. Fast charging up to 80% takes about 30 minutes.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires