Volkswagen ID Crozz came out for testing under the guise of TiguanFebruary 4, 2019
Crozz will be the first crossover in the electric ID family. It will be presented by the end of the year, and it will be launched into production next year. Despite the fact that the Tesla Model Y crossover exists only in the project so far, Volkswagen targets ID Crozz against it.
The model measures similar to the Tiguan, which allowed Volkswagen to use the Tiguan body for a test mule. The wheelbase of the Volkswagen ID Crozz is the longest at 25 mm. The total length will be about 4.6 meters. The basis of the crossover will form the MEB electric platform. Specifications have not yet been disclosed, but it is known that the concept will receive power at 300 hp, the maximum cruising range will approach 500 km. In the production version, the power will be closer to 200 hp, and the range of travel will be 320 km.
- Key BMW and Mini models lose diesel engines
- Toyota suspends work at India plant again due to strike
- BMW is preparing for restyling crossover BMW X5
- 2021 Honda City hatchback unveiled
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz Metris gets new design and more options