Volkswagen ID.4 crossover will be shown in FebruarySeptember 18, 2019
Electric crossover Volkswagen ID.4, oriented to the American market, may be presented at the largest automobile exhibition in the USA. Chicago auto show will be held from February 8 to 17.
This was announced by Volkswagen Sales and Marketing Director Jürgen Stackmann, who recently spoke at the presentation of the ID.3 hatchback. The electric crossover will be positioned in a classic form factor. The cross-coupe style was rejected in favor of more space in the cabin and luggage compartment.
It is expected that Volkswagen ID.4 will enter the market at the end of 2020, due to which it will be ahead of its competitor – Tesla Model Y, which is expected to exit at about the same time, however, most likely, it will be postponed to a later date.
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale
- Tesla will build a new plant to assemble trucks and sports cars
- All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auction
- Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with solar panels on the roof published