Volkswagen ID.4 crossover will be shown in FebruarySeptember 18, 2019
Electric crossover Volkswagen ID.4, oriented to the American market, may be presented at the largest automobile exhibition in the USA. Chicago auto show will be held from February 8 to 17.
This was announced by Volkswagen Sales and Marketing Director Jürgen Stackmann, who recently spoke at the presentation of the ID.3 hatchback. The electric crossover will be positioned in a classic form factor. The cross-coupe style was rejected in favor of more space in the cabin and luggage compartment.
It is expected that Volkswagen ID.4 will enter the market at the end of 2020, due to which it will be ahead of its competitor – Tesla Model Y, which is expected to exit at about the same time, however, most likely, it will be postponed to a later date.
- Nissan announces start of another recall company
- Published image of the 2020 Peugeot RCZ sports coupe
- The new Renault Logan caught the spy on the next tests
- Bentley will reduce 1 thousand jobs due to falling profits
- Ferrari Enzo set an online auction record