Volkswagen ID.4 crossover will be shown in FebruarySeptember 18, 2019
Electric crossover Volkswagen ID.4, oriented to the American market, may be presented at the largest automobile exhibition in the USA. Chicago auto show will be held from February 8 to 17.
This was announced by Volkswagen Sales and Marketing Director Jürgen Stackmann, who recently spoke at the presentation of the ID.3 hatchback. The electric crossover will be positioned in a classic form factor. The cross-coupe style was rejected in favor of more space in the cabin and luggage compartment.
It is expected that Volkswagen ID.4 will enter the market at the end of 2020, due to which it will be ahead of its competitor – Tesla Model Y, which is expected to exit at about the same time, however, most likely, it will be postponed to a later date.
- PSA confirms Citroen will not participate in WRC in 2022
- Under the influence of Greta Tumberg: Schwarzenegger increased the environmental friendliness of his rogue Pinzgauer 6×6 718 K
- The new BMW i4 will be more powerful than the “charged” BMW M3
- Ferrari will slow down the pace of lineup expansion in 2020
- The Chinese released a crossover with a fuel consumption of 1.3 liters per 100 kilometers