Volkswagen has updated its van TransporterApril 9, 2019
The restyled version differs from its predecessor by its changed appearance, as well as by a number of technological upgrades. Among such improvements is a special maneuvering system with a trailer.
Popular van Volkswagen Transporter T6.1. updated. The novelty from VW will debut at the bauma 2019 specialized exhibition in Munich, which will open its doors today. The manufacturer has worked on the exterior of his van, and also made it more technological. So, restyled Transporter can be recognized by narrowed headlights, new bumpers and a modified grille. Inside the car now flaunt reworked dashboard, new seats, a socket for 230 V, as well as upgraded multimedia with a touchscreen. After restyling, the Transporter gets an electromechanical power steering, as well as a number of useful options.
The equipment list includes adaptive cruise control, assistance systems for reversing and recognizing road signs and much more. Already in the “base” the van is completed with electric and heated mirrors, a Bluetooth radio, LED lights, etc.
As the engine manufacturer offered customers three two-liter diesel engines, whose power varies from 90 to 199 hp. The maximum equipped complete sets receive a full drive 4Motion. In addition, the Transporter now has an electrical version. On one charge, such a “green” van can travel up to 400 km. European sales of the updated model will start in the autumn of 2019.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system