Volkswagen has modernized a 50-year-old busApril 9, 2020
Recently, the automaker Volkswagen introduced the conceptual eight-seater e-BULLI, which has an electric drive.
This model was assembled on the basis of the restored 1966 T1 Samba Bus. So, the original opposed 44-horsepower unit was replaced by an electric motor mounted on the rear axle, the output of which is 83 hp. and 212 Nm of torque.
This unit works together with a 1-speed transmission. The power plant is powered by a lithium-ion battery, the capacity of which is 45 kWh. According to the automaker, the battery provides a range of up to 200 km.
In addition, motorists can independently choose the level of energy recovery during braking. Also, designers made small changes in the appearance of the car. The improvements touched on lighting technology, which will now be LED. In the interior of the model was installed an upgraded digital dashboard, a tablet on the ceiling console and a radio with Bluetooth, USB and DAB +.
- Toy Cybertruck made of cardboard and toothpicks does a good job off-road
- Look at an old Toyota Camry with license plate fender flares
- Ather Electric showed a special variation of the 450X scooter
- Described the only way Schumacher communicates with the outside world
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years