Volkswagen has developed a coupe-like Atlas for desert racingNovember 22, 2019
In Los Angeles, they demonstrated a trophy truck with the look of a Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport R. He will participate in the Baja 1000 rally raid.
From a mass car, he inherited the name, design of the front part and a 2.0-liter turbocharged engine with a capacity increased to 480 hp. At the same time, the power can be increased to 600 hp.
The German brand has already decided on one of the pilots who will have to perform at Atlas Cross Sport R. They will be the racer and former host of the Top Gear show for the United States Tanner Faust. There are currently no other details regarding the participation of new items on the Baja 1000.
In America, under the name Atlas, cross is sold, and not only a simple Atlas is offered, but also a model with a 5-seater saloon.
- On tests, a prototype of a “charged” crossover BMW X4 M 2022 was seen
- Daimler unveils new professional Western Star 49X truck
- Buyers are not happy with the quality of the Dodge Demon coupe paintwork
- Teasers of Aznom Palladium appeared on the network
- The render shows a sporty Nissan Z Proto for safari