Volkswagen has announced a new crossover for the United StatesSeptember 8, 2020
The debut of newest car will take place in October.
Volkswagen will present a new compact crossover for the US market on October 13 this year. The novelty will be located one step lower in the company’s model range than the Tiguan. No more information was provided about the new product.
According to experts, the Americans are just expecting the appearance of the redesigned Volkswagen Tharu crossover, which is now on sale in China. Apparently, the model for the USA will receive a slightly different appearance and, for sure, a new motor range.
Currently in China, the Volkswagen Tharu crossover is offered with 1.4- and 2-liter engines of 148 and 184 hp, which are paired with a 7-speed robotized gearbox. The model is available with both front and all-wheel drive.
- BFGoodrich introduced special off-road wipers
- Watch the 2021 Porsche Panamera Turbo S set a speed record
- Tesla wants to accelerate the emergence of Semi trucks and is looking for specialists
- Paul Walker’s BMW M1 to be auctioned
- Ferrari unveils racing-inspired version of the 488 Pista