Volkswagen Group will be fined again for emissions of harmful substancesJanuary 21, 2021
According to the published data, Volkswagen will again be fined for exceeding the norms of harmful emissions into the atmosphere in 2020.
Despite the start of sales of the Audi e-Tron and Volkswagen ID.3 models, the company slightly exceeded the emission standards last year.
It is worth noting that the head of the concern, Herbert Diess, acknowledged the omission and promised to fix the situation in 2021. Interestingly, while Volkswagen and Audi have reached their emission targets, no information has been released on the performance of Porsche, Seat and Skoda. Note that the emissions from Lamborghini and Bentley are counted separately from the rest.
It is expected that this year the concern will be able to reduce emissions with the release of the Volkswagen ID.4 and Skoda Enyaq models. The amount of the fine was not disclosed, but it is known that it will amount to several million euros.
- GM unveils smallest Wuling MINIEV convertible in brand history
- NIO installs first 2nd generation battery replacement station in Beijing
- Porsche celebrates 20th anniversary in China with 911 Turbo S Anniversary Edition
- Mansory atelier presented a shocking version of the Ferrari F8 Tributo
- Honda Reveals 2 Fun Carbon Fiber Electric Car Concepts