Volkswagen Golf remains the best-selling model in EuropeJune 3, 2020
The Volkswagen T-Roc subcompact crossover burst into the TOP 10 most popular models in Europe in April. At the same time, in the crossover segment, he came close to the leader of the rating – the senior Volkswagen Tiguan.
According to analysts at JATO Dynamics, the best-selling model in Europe based on April sales remained the Volkswagen Golf hatchback, which was chosen by 7,810 Europeans (-78%). Skoda Octavia moved to second place, with sales of 6,529 cars (-67%). The top three closes the French Renault Clio, which sold 6370 units.
TOP 5 closed Ford Focus (4971 units, −76%) and Opel / Vauxhall Corsa (4198 units, −75%).
The remaining ten places among the best-selling models of the European car market were shared by Peugeot 208 (4141 units, −79%), Volkswagen Tiguan (4111 units, −78%), Toyota Corolla (4006 units, −65%), Volkswagen Passat (3968 units, −66%) and Volkswagen T-Roc (3840 units, −78%)
- Businessman predicts Tesla worth $ 2 trillion
- Fiat Mobi city car has undergone an update
- Audi E-Tron GT RS will receive three electric motors
- Electric Porsche Macan spotted on tests
- Tesla Model 3 of Chinese assembly will be on sale in Europe