Volkswagen Golf again noticed on testingJune 26, 2019
The model of the new generation was repeatedly released for testing, and often did not even hide too much under camouflage. Probably, the fact is that Volkswagen Golf will not get too many changes.
New photos show black Golf. Front and back received some updates. Headlights are complemented by LED daytime running lights. You may notice that the taillights have become smaller. The hood also got a new shape. The rear spoiler has a more sporty design.
Side mirrors, apparently, will be moved slightly lower. The back door has also been reworked. It is assumed that the Golf will get a longer wheelbase, which will increase the legroom in the rear seat.
The next-generation Volkswagen Golf was due to take place at the Frankfurt Motor Show in September, but the company decided to show it a bit later. And, since the Golf GTI and Golf R promised to submit in 2020, the standard Golf should be released before the end of this year.
- Charged Ford Mustang Mach-E GT arrives in Europe
- Porsche 911 GT3 will debut in January 2021
- Audi is preparing a hybrid version of the Audi R8
- Mulliner officially unveils three refined Bentley models
- First live images of Audi Q5 Sportback published