Volkswagen Golf again noticed on testingJune 26, 2019
The model of the new generation was repeatedly released for testing, and often did not even hide too much under camouflage. Probably, the fact is that Volkswagen Golf will not get too many changes.
New photos show black Golf. Front and back received some updates. Headlights are complemented by LED daytime running lights. You may notice that the taillights have become smaller. The hood also got a new shape. The rear spoiler has a more sporty design.
Side mirrors, apparently, will be moved slightly lower. The back door has also been reworked. It is assumed that the Golf will get a longer wheelbase, which will increase the legroom in the rear seat.
The next-generation Volkswagen Golf was due to take place at the Frankfurt Motor Show in September, but the company decided to show it a bit later. And, since the Golf GTI and Golf R promised to submit in 2020, the standard Golf should be released before the end of this year.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup