Volkswagen Golf 2020 model year appeared on videoDecember 8, 2019
In Portugal, the Volkswagen Golf 2020 model year was filmed.
The new Golf will receive a fully digital cabin, as well as a wide range of assisting systems. The car will be equipped with the latest hybrid power plants not found on any car. Golf 2020 model year should be the main for the brand. It is possible that this will be the last hybrid, see the German automaker intends to delve into the development of its new ID3 electric cars.
Experts believe that the eighth generation Golf will be able to seriously compete with the brands BMW, Renault, Ford, Audi. The appearance of new items is expected in 2020.
- Tesla bought a plot in a special zone for a factory in Germany with a scandal
- New Honda Breeze outperforms KIA Sportage
- The network got the first images of the new low-cost crossover Renault
- Ford and Volkswagen team up to create a seven-seater frame SUV
- The first photos of the updated VW Golf GTI without camouflage appeared