Volkswagen Golf 2020 model year appeared on videoDecember 8, 2019
In Portugal, the Volkswagen Golf 2020 model year was filmed.
The new Golf will receive a fully digital cabin, as well as a wide range of assisting systems. The car will be equipped with the latest hybrid power plants not found on any car. Golf 2020 model year should be the main for the brand. It is possible that this will be the last hybrid, see the German automaker intends to delve into the development of its new ID3 electric cars.
Experts believe that the eighth generation Golf will be able to seriously compete with the brands BMW, Renault, Ford, Audi. The appearance of new items is expected in 2020.
- The new polymer electrolyte will increase the power reserve of electric vehicles by up to 50%
- Musk announced the launch of Tesla’s own insurance company
- Musk: “Tesla’s autopilot is already taking me to work almost independently”
- Ducati unveils a new electric bike for every occasion
- Musk wants mining companies to mine more nickel