Volkswagen electrifies another SUVOctober 30, 2020
Volkswagen’s China division will release an electric version of the Tharu crossover.
Recently, the Chinese division of Volkswagen announced that it has launched an electric version of the Tharu crossover on the market. The novelty has not changed in any way in appearance, however, it uses an all-electric power plant with 136 hp. and 290 Nm of torque. The cruising range of the crossover is 315 kilometers.
Recall that the Volkswagen Tharu, as well as its all-electric version, are 4,453 mm long, 1,841 mm wide and 1,632 mm high, with a wheelbase of 2,680 mm. The models differ from each other only by the radiator grille – in the electric car it is muffled, as well as by nameplates.
In addition, the new Tharu has a maximum speed limit of 150 km / h and support for fast charging, which can replenish the battery from 30% to 80% in 25 minutes. Charging from 0% to 100% from home power using a standard charger will take about 5.5 hours. The cost of Volkswagen e-Tharu in China will be at least 194,800 yuan.
- Named the debut date of the new Toyota Land Cruiser
- Testing spotted a prototype electric Audi Q4 E-Tron Sportback
- Porsche began testing the “high” version of the 911 sports car
- New renders of KIA Sportage 2022 model year appeared on the web
- Work on Nikola Badger electric pickup is suspended