Volkswagen electric minibus will get on the conveyor in Germany in the 2022ndFebruary 12, 2020
The environmentally friendly news has no official name.
German automaker Volkswagen continues to electrify its lineup. In the year 2022, it will replenish with an electric minibus, whose production will begin in Germany. The new electric car will join the ID.3 hatchback and ID.4 crossover. The Volkswagen minibus will receive the status of a global model and even get to North America. Such information MotorTrend reported the American head of Volkswagen Johan de Nisshen. The new electric van is based on a conceptual ID. Buzz, which was presented at the Detroit motor show back in 2017.
Recall that this concept car accelerated from zero to 97 km / h in five seconds, and its maximum speed was limited at around 160 km / h. The exterior of this car successfully combined modern design solutions with elements in retro style.
There is very little information about the electric bus itself, which is preparing to get on the conveyor. Its specifications, dynamic characteristics, estimated prices are so far kept secret.
Meanwhile, the first images of the Volkswagen ID.1 were shown on the web. New to the MEB platform, as well as a fresh and modern design.
- This heavily modified BMW i8 Roadster costs $ 140,000
- In Brazil, a warehouse of 96 Chevrolet cars from the 90s was found in one shed
- DAMD tuning studio unveils updated Daihatsu Taft with Land Rover Defender design
- Chevy, Ford and Toyota Prepare 3 Race Car Debuts for NASCAR
- Mercedes-Benz has started deliveries of the premium Actros Edition 2 truck