Volkswagen debuted updated AtlasSeptember 5, 2019
The refreshed Volkswagen Teramont has become one of the “exhibits” of the German brand booth at the Chengdu auto show. The large crossover has changed outwardly, but retained its technical stuffing.
The updated Volkswagen Teramont, which was shown at the Chengdu motor show, received a modified radiator grille, upgraded head optics, as well as taillights with a different filling. In the cabin of a restyled SUV appeared advanced multimedia and a virtual dashboard with advanced functionality. The automaker has not yet touched the current motor range.
In total, three crossover configurations are available for purchase – Respect, Status and Exclusive. For this money, the buyer can count on an electrically adjustable driver’s seat, a rain sensor, an electric luggage door, etc.
The Status Atlas receives state-of-the-art Discover Media navigation, a 10-inch digital dashboard, and exterior mirrors with memory function.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network