Volkswagen debuted new Tylcon coupe crossoverSeptember 22, 2019
The novelty is based on the popular VW Tayron crossover. Recently, the first photos of a serial SUV called “Tylcon” were published on the Web.
The serial Volkswagen Tylcon has kept a lot from last year’s SUV Coupe concept. At the same time, the novelty received an original front bumper and an effective aerodynamic body kit from the Tayron R-Line version. The length of the cross-coupe reaches 4,586 mm with a wheelbase of 2,731 mm. The drive can be either front or full, and a two-liter turbo engine with a capacity of 186 or 220 horsepower is offered as a power unit. A couple of him is a seven-speed “robot”.
Such a crossover with a coupe-like silhouette was equipped with virtual dashboard, multimedia with a large touch screen, circular video surveillance cameras, optics on LED-matrices, etc. Also, the novelty can be equipped with intelligent cruise control, blind spot monitoring systems and collision avoidance systems and more. They promise to organize the public premiere of Volkswagen Tylcon in the near future, and the cross will be on sale before the end of the year.
According to preliminary data, price lists for the new product will start from 219,800 yuan
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale
- Tesla will build a new plant to assemble trucks and sports cars
- All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auction
- Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with solar panels on the roof published