Volkswagen Christmas card with a glorious electric carDecember 24, 2018
The German team covered almost all racing programs, so it was easy for her to choose which car would be on a Christmas card.
In the Volkswagen team, the previous seasons in motor racing were rather complicated. At the end of 2016, she was forced to close her program at the World Rally Championship, and most recently she announced the release of the World Rally Championship, where she also dominated.
In 2018, she had another important victory – an electric DI. R has set a new record for lifting the Pikes Peak – it’s this car and got on a Christmas card.
However, the VW racing program is far from complete closure. Despite the turmoil in the automotive industry, next year the team will host a full season at the World Rally Championship in the WRC 2 class with the new Polo R5.
In addition, she will present an interesting ID video on December 30. R, as announced in the announcement in Tweeter.
- An updated crossover BMW X2 without camouflage was spotted on tests
- Hyundai Santa Cruz went to test again
- BMW introduced the updated 4 Series convertible
- 2021 Geely Preface flagship sedan unveiled in Beijing
- Songsan Summer copies the classic Volkswagen T1 minibus