Volkswagen brought to the test the new T7September 2, 2019
Volkswagen fans are eagerly awaiting the appearance of the modern Mircobus, but this is not the only van the German company is working on. Photo spies captured the new seventh generation Transporter during road trials.
The updated Volkswagen T7 wagon has an evolutionary design and also has a more classic hood. In addition, the Volkswagen logo is missing from the prototype, and among the changes, thinner headlights should be noted.
The massive T6.1 grille has been removed in favor of a more compact design that can be discerned even under heavy camouflage. Additional details are hard to see, but there is a thin air intake under the brand logo.
The back of the van has a square design that is instantly recognizable. However, there are several changes, including new side mirrors, and a large spoiler is located on the roof. The rear door of the model has become more compact, and also note the upgraded taillights and an updated bumper.
So far, information about the new T7 is extremely small, but it is expected that it will be offered with several options for diesel engines. Also, the appearance of a hybrid version or a fully electric version is not excluded.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires