Volkswagen brought to the test a new minivan SMVJanuary 16, 2020
The novelty has a length of 5.1 meters and the MQB platform.
Photospies managed to capture the largest Volkswagen car on the MQB platform. Such a novelty is especially relevant for China. The model was developed in collaboration with FAW, and the debut of the concept car of the same name took place in April 2019 at Auto Shanghai.
The prototype model has a huge amount of camouflage. The body of the novelty is similar to a minivan with an inclined roof line, and the interior of the car should be quite spacious. The VW SMV will be driven by 2.0- and 2.5-liter turbo engines, a pair of which will be a 7-speed automatic transmission with double clutch and an all-wheel drive system.
It is expected that sales of new items should start before the end of 2021 in China.
- Toyota RAV4 fails moose test again
- Test drive Volvo V90 Cross Country
- The Germans named the best used cars up to 5,000 euros
- Ford is working on a new Megazilla engine
- Alfa Romeo recalls Giulia over brake discs