Volkswagen began taking orders for the affordable Jetta VS7 crossoverDecember 28, 2019
Volkswagen Corporation has announced the start of accepting orders for the new Jetta VS7 crossover. Such information was shared with the NJCAR portal by the Jetta brand press center in China.
It should be noted that the demonstration of the new product took place in November this year at the Guangzhou auto show. Affordable Jetta 3-row SUV based on Skoda Karoq platform
The car is comparable in size to the fifth generation Toyota RAV4: it has a length of 4624 mm, a width of 1841 mm, a height of 1633 mm, and the distance between the axles is 2730 mm.
The design of the model for the most part resembles the younger “brother” – the Jetta VS5, but at the same time, the Jetta VS7 received a different glazing line, as well as modified bumpers and taillights.
The interior of the VS7 is distinguished only by the presence of an enlarged touchscreen display of the infotainment system and a more modern climate control unit with touch control.
- Tesla will start official sales of cars in Israel in 2021
- Tesla raised prices for models S and X due to restyling
- Named the most “long-range” supercars
- New Porsche 911 GT3 was shown to journalists
- Electronic driver assistants reduce alertness on the road