Volkswagen began deliveries of the ID.3 First Edition electric carSeptember 12, 2020
The first customer received the car keys from the hands of the brand’s sales director.
On September 11, the first electric car Volkswagen ID.3 in the First Edition trim level rolled off the assembly line at the brand’s plant in Dresden. The car is built on the MEB platform, designed specifically for electric vehicles. The limited edition First Edition will feature rich equipment and a larger battery.
The Volkswagen ID.3 will soon be available to dealers across Europe. So, recently it was reported that several hundred electric cars were sent to the UK. It is expected that in the coming month in Europe there will be about 10,000 newest electric cars from Volkswagen.
Towards the end of the year, Volkswagen will unveil its second electric vehicle, the Model ID.4. The model is already in production, the start of sales of this car is scheduled for the end of this year.
- 2021 Geely Preface flagship sedan unveiled in Beijing
- Songsan Summer copies the classic Volkswagen T1 minibus
- Hongqi unveils 1400hp Hongqi S9 superhybrid in Beijing
- Schumacher was taken from a house in Switzerland
- Mercedes-AMG unveils sports stroller