Volkswagen Beetle comes to life after 20 years of inactivityJuly 2, 2020
The classic Volkswagen found in the garage was a sad sight – rusty, with an engine compartment clogged with garbage and foliage. But this did not stop enthusiasts.
After short manipulations, the car came to life and left the garage in which he spent the last twenty years.
All that was needed was to clean the engine compartment, install a new battery – and the engine started.
- PSA Group 3Q 2020 Financial Results
- Flying car received the first road permit
- The unmanned car rammed the wall right after the start of the race.
- The funding will help the company expand its lineup.
- Volkswagen electrifies another SUV