Volkswagen Atlas will have a shortened version of Cross SportOctober 7, 2019
On October 11, 2019, Volkswagen will present the Atlas Cross Sport crossover, announced last year at the New York Auto Show in New York with the concept of the same name.
Atlas Cross Sport fill a niche between Tiguan and Atlas / Teramont. With the same wheelbase length (2,979 mm), the novelty is shorter than the full-size crossover by 190 mm (4,846 mm), and the five-seat Cross Sport version is wider and lower than the Atlas / Teramont – by 51 and 41 mm, respectively.
A hybrid powerplant is responsible for the performance of the concept car, the basis of which is a 280-horsepower gasoline engine and two electric motors: a 55-horsepower on the front axle and 116-horsepower on the rear. Exclusively on electric crossover can travel more than 40 km. In addition, the motor lineup will introduce a 314-horsepower hybrid.
Details of the serial Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport representatives of the German brand will report on October 11, 2019. By the way, the “charged” Atlas Cross Sport R-Line with the revised logo, which we talked about earlier, will be officially presented at the same time.
- Volkswagen unveils 300 hp Atlas Cross Sport GT crossover powered by Golf R
- Bugatti has released the last copy of the Divo hypercar worth € 5 million
- Toyota issues a ban on the resale of the 2022 Land Cruiser SUV
- American startup may be more expensive than Tesla
- Toyota top manager called electric cars evil