Volkswagen Atlas received a charged version of the R-LineApril 9, 2020
At the moment, such a modification is available only in the American car market. Whether she gets to other countries will be announced later.
Volkswagen spoke about the emergence of a powerful version of the Atlas crossover – this became known on Thursday, April 9. The car received changes in the exterior and a new power plant. From the exterior, we note the thresholds that are painted in body color, which is uncharacteristic for crossovers – this gives the car a rich appearance.
Also, the designers slightly changed the design of the bumpers and redesigned the exhaust system. Also in the R-Line version will be available original wheels with a diameter of 20 and 21 inches. But the car’s interior hasn’t changed very much – we’ll highlight the updated dashboard graphics, the new perforated leather steering wheel trim and pedals.
The largest modification concerned the engine compartment – Volkswagen Atlas R-Line received a 3.6-liter power unit with a return of 280 horsepower.
As a transmission, an automatic transmission with 8 steps is used. In the US, you can already pre-order a car for $ 39,700
- GM didn’t plan on making an electric Hummer, it just happened
- Ford believes robots will not replace humans when assembling cars
- See the unique Ferrari Omologata
- Tesla had to recall nearly 50,000 vehicles in China
- New Toyota Urban Cruiser cheaper than Hyundai Creta caused a stir among buyers