Volkswagen Atlas got a luxurious body kitDecember 17, 2019
One of the brand’s most popular models may look very different.
The 3-row Volkswagen Atlas crossover is a very successful model of the German company. The machine is equipped with a 2.0 liter turbo engine. But, according to the designer Brad Builds, Volkswagen Atlas could look much more interesting than just a family cross.
In the renderings that the artist developed, the model acquired an impressive body kit and an extremely low suspension. As a result, the SUV looks pretty brutal. New muscular bumpers, a lower spoiler and patch panels on the arches, as well as a dual exhaust system give the sportiness of a family car.
In turn, the well-known tuner has already created a set of software improvements for the SUV, allowing to squeeze 319 hp out of the 2.0 TSI. and 348 Nm of torque.
- Mercedes-Benz recalls 270,000 C-Class cars over potential fire
- Volvo will turn its hometown into a green polygon by 2030
- Hydrogen hypercar Hyperion XP-1 spotted on trials in Las Vegas
- Updated crossover Kia Sportage will be presented in 2021
- Coupe-cross Volkswagen Tiguan X is sold much worse than the standard version