Volkswagen Atlas got a luxurious body kitDecember 17, 2019
One of the brand’s most popular models may look very different.
The 3-row Volkswagen Atlas crossover is a very successful model of the German company. The machine is equipped with a 2.0 liter turbo engine. But, according to the designer Brad Builds, Volkswagen Atlas could look much more interesting than just a family cross.
In the renderings that the artist developed, the model acquired an impressive body kit and an extremely low suspension. As a result, the SUV looks pretty brutal. New muscular bumpers, a lower spoiler and patch panels on the arches, as well as a dual exhaust system give the sportiness of a family car.
In turn, the well-known tuner has already created a set of software improvements for the SUV, allowing to squeeze 319 hp out of the 2.0 TSI. and 348 Nm of torque.
- In November, the BMW Group unveiled the appearance of the production electric car BMW iX
- BMW announces pricing for new 128ti in Australia
- 816 forces and 3.6 seconds to 100 kph: the most powerful Ford pickup from Hennessey is presented
- Prices for most powerful variant of Toyota RAV4 PHEV announced
- 54-year-old Volkswagen minibus with Tesla electric motor to compete in the lottery