Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport R-Line will be presented next weekOctober 8, 2019
The premiere of the Atlas Cross Sport R-Line will be held in North America on October 11th. The model will inherit a lot from the concept that was presented last year at the New York Auto Show.
The model will be built on the MQB platform. The length will be 4,905 mm. The wheelbase will be 2 980 mm. The cabin can accommodate up to 5 people. Under the hood, a 2.0-liter four-cylinder turbocharged engine from the Golf R will be installed, which provides about 290 hp. It is equipped with an eight-speed automatic transmission. Both front-wheel drive and four-wheel drive are expected.
In addition, the crossover will receive an updated logo, which marks a new start for Volkswagen R. “Volkswagen R – is the excitement and thrill. In the future, we will continue to make efforts to integrate these emotions into the brand, ” – Volkswagen said.
- The dynamics of the new BMW M5 CS showed on video
- Ferrari brought the mysterious Ferrari GTC4Lusso to tests
- Cupra Formentor will receive a cyclist detection function
- Chief Process Engineer becomes the new CEO of Lotus
- Polestar releases wireless update for Polestar 2