Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport R-Line will be presented next weekOctober 8, 2019
The premiere of the Atlas Cross Sport R-Line will be held in North America on October 11th. The model will inherit a lot from the concept that was presented last year at the New York Auto Show.
The model will be built on the MQB platform. The length will be 4,905 mm. The wheelbase will be 2 980 mm. The cabin can accommodate up to 5 people. Under the hood, a 2.0-liter four-cylinder turbocharged engine from the Golf R will be installed, which provides about 290 hp. It is equipped with an eight-speed automatic transmission. Both front-wheel drive and four-wheel drive are expected.
In addition, the crossover will receive an updated logo, which marks a new start for Volkswagen R. “Volkswagen R – is the excitement and thrill. In the future, we will continue to make efforts to integrate these emotions into the brand, ” – Volkswagen said.
- Described the only way Schumacher communicates with the outside world
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon