Volkswagen Arteon will receive a version R in the back of the Shooting BrakeFebruary 25, 2020
The German automaker brought to the test a “charged” version of its Arteon model in an unusual body.
After the debut of the “charged” Volswagen T-Roc R crossover and the announcement of the release of the hybrid Touareg R, the German automaker began to develop a new modification of the Arteon liftback. The debut of the 329-strong model will take place before the end of this year.
According to domestic journalists, the automaker is also testing the Arteon in an unusual Shooting Brake body. The debut of new items is scheduled for the first quarter of 2021. Arteon with a coupe-like station wagon body will receive a longer roof, which will increase the usable space of the cabin.
Under the hood, the Volkswagen Arteon R will house a 2.0-liter turbocharged unit, which will be borrowed from the Golf R. The latter, by the way, can be presented in the second half of 2020. This unit is capable of developing up to 325 hp. power and 450 Nm of torque. A couple of it will be a 7-speed DSG robotic transmission with two clutches. The drive is only full.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup