Volkswagen Arteon coupe shown on renderingsMay 9, 2020
An independent designer developed a series of images of the German sedan in a new version.
Note that the Volkswagen Arteon was originally conceived as a coupe, having a very athletic appearance. So, the user behance.net under the nickname Zoki Nanco finalized the appearance of the familiar model, depriving it of the back row, and making the roof more angular.
So, in addition to the absence of a second pair of doors and a shorter wheelbase, you can see the “R” logo, enlarged wings and large wheels in the images. Also note the improved brakes and lower suspension.
From some angles the coupe even resembles the Audi TT. In addition, it is difficult not to notice that in this form the model looks more stylish and harmonious. However, it is not worth expecting Volkswagen to release the Arteon in a coupe.
Recall that we previously reported that Volkswagen is going to introduce the Arteon in the back of the Shooting Brake this year. It should be noted that in this design the car is also good looking.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup