Volkswagen ahead of schedule for electric carsDecember 29, 2019
Volkswagen said on Friday that it will achieve a key goal in the production of electric vehicles earlier than previously thought.
According to the report, the German automaker will produce 1 million electric vehicles by the end of 2023, two years ahead of schedule.
This pace of production of electric machines is amazing and admirable. It is currently expected that by 2025, 1.5 million electric cars will be produced.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles