Volkswagen ahead of schedule for electric carsDecember 29, 2019
Volkswagen said on Friday that it will achieve a key goal in the production of electric vehicles earlier than previously thought.
According to the report, the German automaker will produce 1 million electric vehicles by the end of 2023, two years ahead of schedule.
This pace of production of electric machines is amazing and admirable. It is currently expected that by 2025, 1.5 million electric cars will be produced.
- Volkswagen is working on a compact crossover ID.1
- Mitsubishi completes production of the world’s first mass-produced electric car
- The perfect self-driving taxi Muvone presented in the coronavirus pandemic
- Amphicar small-capacity convertible amphibious will be on sale
- Ford is testing a manual version of the Bronco SUV