Virtual Volkswagen Golf GTI with demonic body kit will become a real carApril 6, 2020
The project of the demonic Volkswagen Golf GTI, which was developed by ex-artist EA Hyzal Salim, was supported by tuning companies Prior Design and JP Performance. Firms will help turn a virtual hot hatch into a “live” car.
Rendered images indicate that the infernal Golf GTI will acquire a special body kit in the style typical of a designer. So, cars will be equipped with a developed front splitter, wide “side” skirts and dimensional rear wings with air intakes to cool the engine.
The stern is decorated with a spoiler, probably adjustable, a new diffuser and a 2-barrel exhaust system.
The date of the presentation in the current period is unknown. According to assumptions, this will happen before the end of this year. Details about the car will be unveiled soon.
However, Salima’s Live to Offend company is already selling body kits made by the artist’s sketches. The portfolio, for example, consists of a kit for the BMW 3 Series and M3 in the back of the E30, which includes 16 or 20 parts, some of which can be made of carbon plastic. In addition, an aggressive kit is expected for the current M4 and Mazda RX-7.
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale
- Tesla will build a new plant to assemble trucks and sports cars
- All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auction
- Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with solar panels on the roof published