Vintage car collection in the old Buick dealer buildingJanuary 21, 2019
The cars belong to the inhabitant of Illinois Robert Kirk.
In the last episode of the Barn Find Hunter series, her host Tom Cotter told about the collection of classic cars of the resident of Illinois Robert Kirk. Kirk chose not the usual garage as a storage place for his cars, but the building of the former Buick dealership, which closed in the 1990s.
The building with curved yellow walls, made in the Art Deco style, was built in 1941. The original Buick logos and a lot of other interior decor elements of that time are still preserved here. However, cars are the main ones: in the Kirk collection there are Lamborghini Espada, Jaguar E-Type, De Tomaso Pantera, Facel Vega and several other rare specimens.
In previous editions of Barn Find Hunter, Tom Cotter talked about the Ford Bronco collector from Alaska, a huge collection of classic cars and opened the garage, in which for more than 60 years one of the earliest copies of the Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing coupe stood.
- Charged hatchback Kia K3 GT / Cerato photographed in close-up
- Drag racing: BMW E46 M3 vs Mazda MX-5 Miata
- Announced the start date of sales of the coupe Volkswagen Tiguan X
- Kia postpones debut of facelifted Sportage to April 2021
- 2022 Ford Raptor details revealed