Vietnam may accept the Grand Prix in late NovemberJuly 11, 2020
This year the Formula 1 calendar first appeared the Grand Prix of Vietnam, but in March the stage was delayed due to the epidemic of coronavirus. Now the epidemic has subsided and in Vietnam are considering the possible timing of the race.
“We will evaluate all issues related to the virus and discuss them with the organizers. We hope that the race will be held at the end of November, ”said the chairman of the People’s Committee of Hanoi Nguyen Duke Chung at a meeting with local media.
- Lifan is getting closer to bankruptcy
- The entire run of the 612-horsepower crossover Alpina XB7 sold out in the USA
- Features of the hybrid Ford Bronco leaked to the Network
- BMW 4 Series convertible caught in the lenses of photo spies
- Michael Jordan’s Mercedes S600 Lorinser for sale