Video: in Germany arranged a car disc with hundreds of carsMay 7, 2020
In the German city of Schüttorf, a large-scale disco was held, despite serious restrictions in connection with the COVID-19 pandemic. At the same time, the participants of the festival remained in their cars for safety reasons, reports Euronews.
Several hundred cars gathered at the open air venue, the drivers and passengers of which for three hours listened to live electronic music. According to the rules of the event, in the cabin of each of the cars there should have been no more than two people who did not have the right to go outside.
However, the restrictions did not prevent the festive atmosphere. Many drivers honked to the beat of the music, and some passengers even managed to dance while sitting in a cramped cabin.
- Renault hybrid price close to Toyota
- Geely plans to open new plant for Polestar in China
- South Korea’s Luxury Import Car Sales Break Record
- BMW and Alibaba agree to tackle digital business transformation together
- Elon Musk calls Tesla’s next “killer product”