Vettel’s younger brother has signed a contract with MercedesMarch 1, 2019
The younger brother of Sebastian Vettel, 20-year-old Fabian, has signed a contract with Mercedes and this year will perform in the German body series ADAC GT Masters driving a Mercedes-AMG GT3.
Given the longstanding confrontation of his brother with Mercedes in Formula 1, Vettel Jr. acknowledged that the decision was not easy.
Fabian Vettel “Mercedes has always been an opponent of our family, because my brother had been fighting with them in Formula 1 for many years, so at first the situation looked ambiguous. But I have no problems with this – I am happy to play for Mercedes in GT Masters. Sebastian told me then: if you have a chance, use it. ”
- MINI confirms production of electric crossover
- Chevrolet K5 Blazer turned into an electric car
- Electric Kia Soul brought to the “moose test”
- The interior of the Porsche Panamera Turbo S has been improved
- Ferrari is testing a mysterious prototype