Vettel’s younger brother has signed a contract with MercedesMarch 1, 2019
The younger brother of Sebastian Vettel, 20-year-old Fabian, has signed a contract with Mercedes and this year will perform in the German body series ADAC GT Masters driving a Mercedes-AMG GT3.
Given the longstanding confrontation of his brother with Mercedes in Formula 1, Vettel Jr. acknowledged that the decision was not easy.
Fabian Vettel “Mercedes has always been an opponent of our family, because my brother had been fighting with them in Formula 1 for many years, so at first the situation looked ambiguous. But I have no problems with this – I am happy to play for Mercedes in GT Masters. Sebastian told me then: if you have a chance, use it. ”
- Electric crossover Ioniq 5 unveiledin the screenshot
- New Toyota Land Cruiser 300 will be available for pre-order in March
- Mazda MX-5 turned into a retro roadster
- Ford to recall US police cars
- New Segway-transformer Ninebot received a racing wheel and a capacious battery