Vettel: Today it was impossible to beat MercedesApril 14, 2019
Sebastian Vettel qualified third in China. Racer Ferrari noted that the rivals from Mercedes are very quick in the corners, but hopes that the advantage of the direct will help in the race.
Sebastian Vettel “From the very first part of the qualification, it seemed that Mercedes was in better shape.” I think we had a good session. Perhaps, it was possible to drive a little better, but I am pleased that I was able to drive the final attempt, because the time to catch it was almost back to back – the team said that I only have ten seconds. You could drive a little better, but it still would not be enough to get ahead of Mercedes today.
They are incredibly quick in turns. If in the race we can get closer to them, then we will try to take advantage of the speed on the straights. Perhaps we can do something. ”
- Superformance has modernized the legendary Shelby Daytona
- Sony has no plans to release a production version of the Vision-S concept
- Latest internal combustion engine Lotus debuts this summer
- New Nissan Ariya spotted on tests in Japan
- BMW will cut its lineup for profit