Vettel did not rule out leaving Ferrari at the end of the yearMarch 3, 2020
The contract of Sebastian Vettel with Ferrari expires at the end of the year, and the German driver does not exclude that he can change the team. At least, he likes this option more than the idea of ending his career.
Sebastian Vettel “Go from Ferrari to another team is quite possible, and there are examples even among German racers. As far as I remember, Michael Schumacher continued his career in another team after playing for Ferrari.
However, nothing prevents me from staying. In winter, I had time to think, and I thought a lot about my career. I decided that I want to continue to race, because I enjoy it. ”
- Electric crossover Ioniq 5 unveiledin the screenshot
- New Toyota Land Cruiser 300 will be available for pre-order in March
- Mazda MX-5 turned into a retro roadster
- Ford to recall US police cars
- New Segway-transformer Ninebot received a racing wheel and a capacious battery