Very slow drag: Suzuki from the 80s versus classic VW BeetleJanuary 24, 2019
Cars compared in a quarter mile race
The YouTube channel TFLnow held a competition between the 1987 Suzuki Samurai and the classic 1971 Volkswagen Beetle. Cars compared to the speed of the passage of a quarter mile.
Rear wheel drive Beetle is equipped with a 1.6-liter engine producing 61 horsepower, combined with a four-speed manual gearbox. Suzuki Samurai is equipped with a 1.3-liter engine that delivers 64 hp and a five-speed manual transmission.
Earlier in the race compared the latest generation Honda Civic Type R hot hatch and Land Rover Defender Works V8 with a 405-horsepower engine and an eight-band ZF automatic transmission.
- Audi has published details about the new Audi RS 5 Coupe and RS 5 Sportback
- Updated Kia K5 GT seen on tests
- Genesis G80 will receive an electric version
- Revealed the new Fiat Strada second generation
- Aston Martin is about to become “British Ferrari”