Very slow drag: Suzuki from the 80s versus classic VW BeetleJanuary 24, 2019
Cars compared in a quarter mile race
The YouTube channel TFLnow held a competition between the 1987 Suzuki Samurai and the classic 1971 Volkswagen Beetle. Cars compared to the speed of the passage of a quarter mile.
Rear wheel drive Beetle is equipped with a 1.6-liter engine producing 61 horsepower, combined with a four-speed manual gearbox. Suzuki Samurai is equipped with a 1.3-liter engine that delivers 64 hp and a five-speed manual transmission.
Earlier in the race compared the latest generation Honda Civic Type R hot hatch and Land Rover Defender Works V8 with a 405-horsepower engine and an eight-band ZF automatic transmission.
- US plans to legalize autonomous passenger capsules
- Fiat unveils fully redesigned 500 Electric
- Toyota Century with a long wheelbase and low ground clearance
- Hyundai Motorsport unveils Hyundai i20 N Rally 2
- Tesla’s net profit in the third quarter increased by 2.3 times