Very rare Ford Mustang put up for saleApril 3, 2020
This instance stood motionless for 39 years and is now in good condition.
On Friday, April 3, a rare Ford Mustang Boss 429 was put up for sale on the eBay electronic site. The car was assembled in 1969 and celebrated its 50th anniversary a year ago. The first owner traveled 13,241 miles (21,310 kilometers) by car, after which he sold his car in 1981.
The current owner drove it to his garage, after which the car stood in it for 39 years. Note that the modification of the Mustang Boss 429 is quite rare – a total of 859 such machines were produced. A year later, 499 more cars appeared, but they were already a slightly different modification.
The Mustang Boss 429 was designed to homologate a racing engine. Of the 7.0-liter V8 engine, instead of 380 horsepower, 500 were squeezed.
Externally, the car is in very good condition. The body retained a pleasant light beige shade without any corrosion elements. The car interior contains all the original parts – a three-spoke steering wheel, branded upholstery of seats and a front panel with wood inserts. For his car, the current owner plans to bail out $ 166,300.
- On tests, a prototype of a “charged” crossover BMW X4 M 2022 was seen
- Daimler unveils new professional Western Star 49X truck
- Buyers are not happy with the quality of the Dodge Demon coupe paintwork
- Teasers of Aznom Palladium appeared on the network
- The render shows a sporty Nissan Z Proto for safari