Very rare Dodge put up for saleFebruary 26, 2020
At the Mecum auction, which will be held from May 12 to 17 of this year, a rare hard-top Dodge Coronet R / T muscle car will be sold. In total, in 1970 they released 4 units of such a machine.
The presentation of the Dodge Coronet oil car was first held in 1949. Since that period, the car has survived 7 generations – in 1976 the last batch was released, then the name Coronet went down in history.
The entire batch of Coronet R / T cars left the assembly line in 1970. The corporation has released 13 cars in the back of a convertible and only 4 variations with a hard top.
Under the hood is a V8 Hemi power unit with a capacity of 425 hp, with which a 4-speed manual transmission operates. According to the description on the Mecum web portal, the car was completely restored by racer Dick Landy.
Cars also rebuilt and outwardly. The future owner, in addition to the oil car itself, will also acquire a full package of documents on the restoration process and even a photo of the restoration process.
- Rare 47-year-old BMW Turbo will go under the hammer for $ 140,000
- First prototype battery with five minutes charge received
- Toyota Raize becomes Japan’s best-selling crossover in 2020
- Blizzard in Japan leads to large-scale accident
- Tesla opens first service center in Hainan, China