Verstappen ordered a collector’s FerrariJune 21, 2020
According to Gazzetta dello Sport, Red Bull Racing Max Ferstappen is about to purchase a limited edition Ferrari Monza SP2.
The stunning car, which is already owned by the famous chef Gordon Ramsey and football player Zlatan Ibrahimovic, is equipped with a 799-horsepower naturally aspirated engine with a capacity of 6,496 cubic meters. cm.
Max has just ordered a car, having paid about 1.75 million dollars – he will be able to get it only next year.
- Published “live” photos of the crossover BMW iX
- Mazda introduced a “black” special series of several models
- Great Wall pickup truck fails African crash test
- Pickup from “Fast and the Furious” went on sale
- Lego unveils toy model of Jeep Wrangler Rubicon SUV