Verstappen ordered a collector’s FerrariJune 21, 2020
According to Gazzetta dello Sport, Red Bull Racing Max Ferstappen is about to purchase a limited edition Ferrari Monza SP2.
The stunning car, which is already owned by the famous chef Gordon Ramsey and football player Zlatan Ibrahimovic, is equipped with a 799-horsepower naturally aspirated engine with a capacity of 6,496 cubic meters. cm.
Max has just ordered a car, having paid about 1.75 million dollars – he will be able to get it only next year.
- New Kia Sorento gets off-road X-Line variation
- Updated Range Rover Velar gets new engines and options
- Teasers of “hot rod-hypercar” with W16 engine appeared on the network
- Tesla will release a cheap self-driving car
- BMW officially unveils new M3 and M4