Verstappen: I want to win every raceMarch 7, 2019
With the arrival in Formula 1 of several debutants, Max Verstappen no longer considers himself a young pilot, although his new partner in Red Bull Racing Pierre went out for two years older.
Max Verstappen “I spent in the Formula 1 four seasons, ahead of the fifth – there are no excuses, the driver with this experience should be mature.
I have never been “Mad Max”, I was just Max trying to get the best result for the team. I do not want to finish second or third. I am a winner, I want to win every race in which I participate, and always will be.
My goal is to spend in Formula 1 for at least 15 years. According to this plan, there are still eleven ahead, but even then I will only be 32. Maybe I can chase up to 36 years or 40. Maybe up to 42.
Team leader status? Probably, the team will listen more attentively to my wishes, but I am not particularly worried about this. I feel confident in this profession. I know that I give engineers the right feedback. I’m really looking forward to the start of the season. ”
- The long wheelbase version of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class 2021 sedan is presented
- Tuned Porsche 944 will be sold at auction
- Exclusive Lamborghini Aventador SVJ 63 Roadster covered with protective film
- There was a teaser for the Italian supercar Taraschi Berardo
- Beijing Radiance concept unveiled at Beijing Auto Show