Verstappen: I don’t think we could do betterApril 14, 2019
Max Verstappen finished fourth in China, ahead of Charles Leclair’s strategy. After the race, the pilot of Red Bull Racing said that he had done the maximum possible.
Max Verstappen: “I don’t think that more could have been achieved. I attacked, trying to stay close behind Sebastian. As a team, we did a great job – at first “cut” Ferrari, and then saved the win back position. Honestly, this is the highest possible result for today.
This season, before the start of each stage, we could only assume how fast we will be compared to rivals. Today I had an interesting fight with Sebastian, but then everyone could see – we did not have the speed to fight on an equal footing with him. I tried it – it was fun, but my fourth place was predetermined. ”
- A cat-dog car was put up for sale in the USA
- World’s first off-road Lamborghini Huracan announced
- Lamborghini Aventador successor to retain V12 engine
- VW XL1 or the rarest production car of the brand in history
- Connaught Type-D or sports new car with a V10 engine