Verstappen: I brought my boat, so I’m ready for anything!October 10, 2019
At a press conference before the Japanese Grand Prix, Max Verstappen shared his opinion on the transfer of qualifications to Sunday due to the upcoming typhoon Hagibis, and also spoke about his experience in piloting the historic 1965 Honda RA 272.
Max Verstappen: “I brought my boat, so I’m ready for anything! According to the situation at this moment, it does not look like we can fly on Saturday, but there shouldn’t be any problems on Sunday. We’ll see. Probably on Saturday I will have a little more free time, and the next day I will have to get up early. Other than that, little will change. I already came across this in Austin in 2015.
This is a home race for our motor supplier, so before the stage I was busy more than usual, but in such a week it is quite natural. For example, on Tuesday I had a scheduled all day. I was allowed to drive the very first Honda Formula 1 car, it was great. I’m not very well accustomed and did not attack to the limit, but piloting it is a wonderful experience. ”
- Electric crossover Ioniq 5 unveiledin the screenshot
- New Toyota Land Cruiser 300 will be available for pre-order in March
- Mazda MX-5 turned into a retro roadster
- Ford to recall US police cars
- New Segway-transformer Ninebot received a racing wheel and a capacious battery