Verstappen and Tiktum will test with Red Bull RacingMarch 29, 2019
Next week, the first two-day tests this year during the season will be held in Bahrain. According to the regulations, two of the four test days should be completed by young pilots – and in the Red Bull Racing they invited a member of the youth program Daniel Tiktum, who is now in the Japanese SuperFormula series.
Max will sit behind the wheel on Tuesday, April 2, and on Wednesday the RB15 will test the Tiktum for the first time – the 19-year-old Briton is waiting for the first experience of piloting a Formula 1 car.
- Glickenhaus SCG-008 insane SUV sketches published
- The debut date of the new Land Cruiser 300 SUV has become known
- The serial version of the Nissan Magnite cross debuted
- Top Gear racer rides the Audi RS6 Avant very fast
- Bugatti has introduced a new mysterious hypercar