Verstappen and Tiktum will test with Red Bull RacingMarch 29, 2019
Next week, the first two-day tests this year during the season will be held in Bahrain. According to the regulations, two of the four test days should be completed by young pilots – and in the Red Bull Racing they invited a member of the youth program Daniel Tiktum, who is now in the Japanese SuperFormula series.
Max will sit behind the wheel on Tuesday, April 2, and on Wednesday the RB15 will test the Tiktum for the first time – the 19-year-old Briton is waiting for the first experience of piloting a Formula 1 car.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network