Van Dijk overspeed in his supercarJanuary 29, 2021
Liverpool’s Dutch defender Van Dijk has been fined for traffic violations.
Liverpool defender Virgil van Dijk has been fined for speeding in his £ 100,000 (€ 113,000) supercar, writes The Sun.
The 29-year-old Dutch footballer, considered one of the best defenders in the world, was caught in his black Mercedes-Benz G-Class.
Cameras showed that he had exceeded the legal limit in the town of Tablis, Cheshire.
As a result, the players were fined 220 pounds (250 euros).
- Honda unveils new HR-V hybrid for Europe ahead of late 2021 launch
- Hyundai froze assembly of Kona EV over fire recall
- MINI refreshes John Cooper Works convertible
- Audi introduced the electric crossover Audi Q6 e-tron
- The first pictures of the new Toyota Land Cruiser 300 appeared on the web