Valtteri Bottas: Nothing is lost yet!October 13, 2019
In Suzuka, the best of the Mercedes racers in the qualification was Valtteri Bottas, but he could only show the 3rd result, after which he admitted that he was surprised by the speed of the Ferrari.
Valtteri Bottas: “Their speed is surprising, because before the qualification it seemed that we were very fast, although it is clear that Ferrari always has something in reserve, and they could increase engine power. In the final session it was impossible to keep up with them, especially in direct ones.
Our car copes well with the turns, and we brought here a new version of the aerodynamic body kit, which certainly allowed us to achieve improvements, but this is still not enough.
In the race, we will try to do everything in our power to get ahead of the Ferrari, so far nothing has been lost, although it is clear that they will have an advantage at the start. In a few hours we’ll see what happens.
Of course, it’s nice that I was ahead of my partner, in my opinion, I managed to squeeze everything out of the car. As for the prospects to win the Cup of Designers today, we will make every effort, and it will be seen there whether this will work out or not. If not, then we’ll try next time. ”
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system