Valtteri Bottas named his favorite tracksAugust 23, 2019
Despite the summer break, the team’s press services are trying to stay in touch with the fans. Today they reminded themselves of themselves at Mercedes, laying out a replica of Valtteri Bottas, who named three of his favorite tracks.
Valtteri Bottas: “I have several favorite tracks. Japanese Suzuka, Belgian Spa and Monaco. I like the first two because they are very fast and you can fully feel the capabilities of the Formula 1 car. Quick turns, elevation changes – all this resembles a real rollercoaster. I really like to fly on these tracks.
As for Monaco, this is a unique track. I have been living in Monaco for six years, so this Grand Prix has already become special for me. In Monaco, it’s very difficult to get on the podium, not to mention winning. There are always difficult races on this track. ”
Answering the question, what would he prefer – to win the title in Formula 1 or to play professionally for your favorite hockey team, Valtteri noted: “It’s a difficult question, because I like both of these sports. As a child, in the summer I was engaged in racing, and in winter – hockey. Now I continue to follow the dream step by step. My main goal is to become the world champion of Formula 1 “.
- Connected car sales are growing despite chip shortages
- Drag racing – VW Golf R 2021 versus the “charged” Audi RS6 Avant wagon
- Drag racing – powerful sedan Mercedes-AMG E63 S versus the “charged” station wagon Audi RS6
- Toyota patents new twin-turbo V8 engine
- Tesla Cybertruck electric pickup prototype spotted in New York