Valtteri Bottas: I would not change anythingJuly 17, 2019
Valtteri Bottas has a hard time fighting Lewis Hamilton, but the Finn is trying to use this situation to his advantage. In the air of French television, he said that he gives the rivalry with the five-time champion.
“If it were not for Hamilton, perhaps I would have won more races,” – said Valtteri with a smile. – But, to be honest, I would not change anything, because it makes me progress, to achieve more. I want to challenge him.
I would like to extend the contract for the next season. I think I proved to the team that I deserve to stay in Mercedes. But we must wait a few more races. Nothing has been signed yet, but I try to constantly progress, so everything should be in order.
If I have to leave the Mercedes, then I would like to be in the team, which occupies the second place. At the moment it is a Ferrari. ”
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles